The club was established in 1994 and we are proud to regard ourselves as a family club. The club is managed by husband & wife Andy & Sandy Piekarski. We have a team of 22 coaches, qualified at different levels, and 3 helpers all dedicated to giving each of our members a rewarding gymnastics experience.
- Sandy Piekarska - Club Manager and L1 coach
- Andy Piekarski - Head Coach, L3 coach, BG Coaching Tutor / Assessor / Internal Verifier
- Adeline Hawkes - Lead coach, L3 coach and mentoring co-ordinator
- Caroline Hope - L3 coach
- Jasper Hawkes - L2 coach and L2 judge
- Steph Caswell - L1 coach
- Claire Falloona - L1 coach
- Megan Brooks - L1 coach
- Sarah Field - L1 coach
- Emma Gregory - L1 coach
- Amelia Ennis - L1 coach
- Nyah Hawkes - L1 coach
- Elloise Budd - L1 coach
- Louisa Kennedy - ASC coach*
- Thomas Basmajan - ASC coach
- Kim Sloan - ASC coach
- Fay Barrigan - ASC coach
- Nicola Allen - ASC coach
- Valentina Broccu - ASC coach
- Ben Caswell - Young Helpers Award**
- Grace Stanger - Young Helpers Awarad
Other young helpers are under training for their first coaching course
Session helpers: Dave Bexley, Ian Noble and Ingrid Budd
* ASC Coach stands for Award Scheme Coach. This is the coaching starter level in the British Gymnastics coaching structure. Coaches can progress from this to Level 1 and upwards.
** In January 2022 British Gymnastics discontinued it Award Scheme Coach certificate and replaced it with the new Young Helpers award. The Award Scheme coach certificate had been running for many years and was due an update.
All coaches hold the British Gymnastics coaching qualifications shown above and have an enhanced DBS certificate.
Our Safety Officer is Paul Caswell, who also helps with coaching.
Our British Gymnastics trained and accredited Club Welfare Officer is Paula Thompson, who can be reached on 020 8390 4120.